* Silicone Molds can be used with any type of baking recipe, just follow your recipe as usual.
* Follow time and temperature settings as if you were using cupcake or muffin tins.
* Usually, there is no need to grease molds prior to baking, but you can use a vegatable spray if desired.
* The Molds cool very quickly out of the oven, for easy release of baked goods.
* Silicone Molds can withstand temperatures up to 625 degrees Fahrenheit, so are safe in your OVEN, MICROWAVE and DISHWASHER.
* For candy making, simply melt candy pieces and pour into molds. (You can even melt the candy pieces in the mold in the microwave!) Tap the molds lightly on your counter to release all air bubbles. Let candy set in refrigerator.
* For gelatin molds, follow gelatin recipe for molds, and chill in refrigerator as usual.
* You can also mold shapes by using plaster of paris in the molds, simply follow instructions on plaster package. You can make soap shapes by melting soap pieces in the mold in the microwave and then allowing it to harden before removing.